Sail & Walk
- Duration : 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Marahau
- Product code : ASW
This is a 3-4 hour freedom walk. Transfers between Kaiteriteri and Marahau to be pre-arranged upon booking.
- 8:30 am: Catch your free van transfer at the National Park Entrance in Marahau (free all day parking available).*
- 9:30 am: Check-in with our friendly staff at the Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures ticket booth
- 10 am: Meet your skipper who will help you on board your sailing catamaran departing Kaiteriteri Beach for the Abel Tasman National Park.
- 12:30 pm: Arrive into Anchorage where you have time to explore the area before starting your freedom walk, following the clearly marked signs back to Marahau.
- 3 - 4 hours later: Arrive to the National Park Entrance. As you have parked your car at the National Park Entrance earlier that day, you are under no time constraints to complete your freedom walk.
*Please select your free Marahau van pick-up when booking.